*Please note that Ya Amar artists do NOT accept bookings for bachelor parties or any all-male events.*
- Deposit: A deposit of 20% will be required to hold your booking once it is confirmed.
- Dance Space: We require a clean and safe dance floor that is dry, free from debris and safe for bare feet. For an ensemble performance we require a min. 10x10ft. space. If you are booking a performance with lit shamadans please note that it is the Client’s responsibility to verify with the venue ahead of time regarding fire safety regulations in order to avoid any disappointment.
- Sound System: All shows require that the client provide a powerful sound system and a DJ to operate it. Artists can provide music via CD, iPod or USB. However, this does not include docking stations or cables. Please indicate on the booking form if you are interested in live music. Requirements for sound projection must be discussed.
- Secure Change Room: Ya Amar artists require a secure and private change room that can be locked for the duration of the performance. A public washroom is NOT acceptable.
- Delays: As our artists are in high demand and often perform at multiple shows in one evening, scheduling accurate performance times is necessary. An additional $50 late fee will be charged for any delay over 30 min. An additional $50 will be charged for every 15 min. delay after that.
- Cancellation Fee: A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations less than 48 hours from the event time.